Comment on page
Shutter Network is an open-source project that aims to prevent frontrunning and malicious MEV on Ethereum by using a threshold cryptography-based distributed key generation (DKG) protocol.
A Shutter transaction is a transaction protected from frontrunning in the target smart contract system. It therefore passes through a sequence of stages before it is executed.
A Shutter transaction flow:
- 1.Created and encrypted in the user's wallet;
- 2.Sent to the batcher contract as a standard Ethereum transaction;
- 3.Picked up and decrypted by the keypers;
- 4.Sent to the executor contract, and
- 5.Forwarded to the target contract.